Your FIRST DENTAL visit involves:
- General examination of head and neck region, salivary glands and lymph nodes
- Dentist will look for any abnormal changes in your soft tissues like lips, cheeks, vestibule etc
- Oral cancer exam (Velscope oral cancer screening is optional)
- Full mouth examination is done to look for any caries or periodontal diseases
- Tooth alignment is checked for malocclusion
- Treatment plan
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.